Press Installation & Relocation
We take particular pride in our press installation and relocation capability.
Offering turnkey service to customers around the world, PSC Crane & Rigging is well-versed in understanding a vast array of press equipment from OEMs throughout various industries.
Offering services within two assembly categories—mechanical and electrical—we engage the customer and work directly from their plan of operation in order to maintain schedules, hit our targets, and continuously offer a full-service solution, from start to finish.
We realize that a press install and/or relocation is a big deal, so we work closely with OEMs as well as owners in order to create as little disruption as possible to the workflow. We’re able to achieve precise results through meticulous planning, superior craftsmanship, and years of experience across hundreds of press-install jobs.
Whether we’re handling small or large tonnage, the size, scope, and scale of the project is all the same to us. Our skilled workforce has over four decades of experience in this exact space, and the state-of-the-art equipment we utilize allows us to work with ease around precision settings and complex moves.
- We can deliver your press from port if needed
- We can mitigate complex shipping procedures
- We offer design and fabrication of pit steel and pit covers
- Within scope of work, we offer startup and commission support
- We can identify and alleviate challenges when traveling across borders
- Our 24/7 support system provides service and work repairs from tear-down to rebuild